FMPRO-L Archives

June 2010, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Stephen Pocock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2010 07:25:28 +0800
Nicholas,

I agree with Tim, upgrade before you go to far on a legacy system.

That said there is a gotcha with Insert Calculated field and Paste into.  The field MUST be on the layout.  So be sure your script has a Got to Layout step in it which goes to a layout containing thee field you are Inserting into.  And don't delete the field off the layout when doing an update to the system (lesson learnt the hard way).

My 2ç

Stephen