FMPRO-L Archives

June 2010, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Wenmeekers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2010 17:25:32 -0400
Hi all,

I need some how to ideas about a stock/inventory follow up.

We have an inventory follow up with all the needed fields and calcs for
items on hand, available etc.

What we want to see is as follows (we ares till in the 'thinking status'):

An item is on order at a supplier and will be delivered date X.

A customer orders date Y (one week before date x) for delivering date Z (3
days after date X)

How to calculate a flag value that the item will be 'in the house' for
delivering the moment (date Y) the customer orders?

Other negative example:

An item is on order at a supplier and will be delivered date X.

A customer orders date Y (one week before date x) for delivering date C (2
days before date X)

How to calculate a flag value that the item will NOT be 'in the house' for
delivering the moment (date Y) the customer orders?

I hope this is somewhat clear......

TIA