FMPRO-L Archives

May 2010, Week 4

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 25 May 2010 11:10:58 -0600
From:
Stephen Wonfor <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Nicholas

But if you mean that you are calling scripts from other db's from one db I can assure you that that form of logic does indeed work.  I had a 120 file solution that had one script from the MENU db executing 20 scripts in other db's and some of these had one or more calls for scripts from other dbs.
Do you have any exit conditions in the subs?  Do you test for MODE prior to execution?
You might try putting dialog popups before the sub-call, then in the Sub itself and then after.  Perhaps it is executing but exiting at some failure point.

Stephen

"That's not right. That's not even wrong."    — Wolfgang Pauli.