BAHASA Archives

May 2010

BAHASA@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Indonesian language list <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2010 16:02:14 -0400
This Bahasa/(Melayu/Malaysia/Indonesia) is really interesting and
definitely deserves existence as a topic in itself, but, unless I missed
something, no one has addressed the issue originally raised by Svenja about
infant language acquisition.  This is not to squelch the discussion -- I'm
mulling things over but traveling in Malaysia now and not always getting
time to put thoughts together -- and hope to contribute to it.  But does
anyone have suggestions for Svenja?

Salam,
Patricia Henry / Pinky