UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

March 2009

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Michael Geilich <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Geilich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 2009 09:58:57 -0400
Just wanted to test out this cool listserv and let you know of two
upcoming concerts by the North Country Clarinets, featuring Marge
Tassey, myself, Dr. Jim Lenz, and our good friend Bridgett Dornik.  We
will be playing a wide range of styles; from traditional to modern
classical with even a little jazz and blues thrown in - for clarinet
trio and quartet.

This coming Thursday evening at 7:00, March 26th we'll at the Lois
White Theatre at Windsor High School.

The following Sunday afternoon at 3:00, March 29th, we'll be at the
Catamount Arts Center in St. Johnsbury, 115 Eastern Ave.
http://catamountarts.org/v1/

-Michael