UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

July 2008

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Carole I Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carole I Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2008 19:06:30 -0400
Hi Gang-
A huge thank you to all who attended the parades and Friday night concert in Lebanon. The concert was a "job well done" and the parades got better every day!! Thanks for giving your time to the band this holiday weekend. And ... again thanks to the quintet for joining us on Friday night. Sure is a treat having you play with us!

Because you worked soooo hard, we'll give you this next week off!  ;-)  Our next concert is on Monday, the 14th in Lebanon. Hopefully, Quintet Tabor, you'll be able to join us!

Will send out the song list at the end of the week.

If you get the chance, go hear the quintet in concert. They are performing at the Hood Museum in Hanover .. July 9 @7 pm; participating in a "community play-in @ the Upper Valley Music Center on July 10 (call for time); July 12 ... UVMC Studio Concert @ the UVMC .. 1 pm .... will let you know the rest of their schedule on the 14th.

Also ... make sure to go see State Fair at the LOH and cheer on our band members that are playing in the pit orchestra! 7/11, 7/12, & 7/13 .... and the 17th, 18th and 19th.

Ok ... have a restful week off. Again .. thanks for all your hard work this weekend. See you on the 14th.
cb