UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

June 2010

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Cynthia M. Boehm-Patenaude" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cynthia M. Boehm-Patenaude
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2010 07:06:56 -0400
Hi Band-

I, too, wanted to say thanks for a job well done.  I thoroughly enjoyed conducting the first half, and it helped keep my mind off things for a little bit.

Mom had her surgery yesterday.  The good news is they didn't find large amounts of infection like they thought they would.  The bad news is, they didn't find large amounts of infection like they thought they would.  There's not much more they can do at this point, just need to hope and pray that she will start to turn around on her own.

Thank you, everyone, for all your concern and support through all this, and thanks again for an enjoyable concert Sunday night!

Cindy