UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

July 2010

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Carole Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2010 21:36:14 +0000
Hi Gang-
Thanks so much for all of you that came down to Hillsboro last night. Boy, what an enthusiastic crowd ... and good weather!! Good, final, concert of the season. Now only one parade and the picnic remains.

A week from Saturday, Aug. 7, is the Canaan  Old Home Days Parade/"mini concert" .. starts at 9:30 and then when it finishes we all head over to Mascoma Lake for the picnic (which usually starts around 11:30-12:00. I will send directions for both the parade and picnic. PLEASE ... if you have not let me know – yes or no – for the picnic .... email me. It's for all band families and even if you can't do the parade you're still welcome!!  The band furnishes EVERYTHING for food (right down to the cookies!)  ;-)  (an "inside joke" if you haven't been in the band long enough). The parade is rain or shine as is the picnic!

Thanks again for a great summer concert season. Look forward to seeing you in Canaan and/or at the picnic.
cb