UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

March 2012

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Michael Fugere <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2012 12:07:48 -0500
I'd like to be able to offer it a good home, but I am already trying to find
room for my mother's Baldwin Spinet.
While I am sure that there is some community spirit in the hopkins' "art"
project, I know that I'd personally prefer to see a decent musical
instrument be played and cared for in an appropriate environment - rather
than become something akin to a Tijuana taxi and subjected to the ravages of
the untrained public in moisture laden environs.

A' chacun son gout -