UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

June 2008

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Carole Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 20:01:26 -0500
Hi-
Where we are supposed to meet: intersection of Broad St. and Breck St. [Breck
St. is just beyond the high school on the same side]. If you need to ask
questions, I understand that the people in the "red" shirts with Stevens High
School written on them, are the ones to ask!

ALSO ... I have band shirts and band sweatshirts. I will have them with me on
Saturday and also on Monday night. The band will accept cash or a check made
out to "UVCB" .. you can give it to Rosie or to me.

Look forward to seeing you this weekend.
cb