UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

May 2013

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
John Erickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Erickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2013 09:55:03 -0400
A reminder to everyone that the UVCB calendar is online at:
http://uvcb.org/performing.html

It includes the (correct) event dates and also our final pre-Summer
rehearsals. As a bonus, those of you who use Google Calendar can
subscribe to it and get instant updates...

John

--
John S. Erickson, Ph.D.
Director, Web Science Operations