UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

July 2010

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
John Erickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Erickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 2010 12:47:32 -0400
Annie asked me to forward the following to you...

Annie note: "...I've called River View farm about apple picking and
like most orchards around here they lost their apple crop this spring,
however they will still have blue berries and rasberries to pick and
will sell apples (already picked) from Concord N.H.  They also have
hay rides, a corn maze, pumpkins and honey from their own hives. The
best date would be sept. 18th as their is another large group coming
on the following Sat and the berries could get all picked out. I
thought we could get there about 10:00AM with our own lunches and lawn
chairs. People who have trouble getting around could hang out at the
picnic tables or purchase dried flowers.jams.jellies maple syrup or
smoked cheese. This would be a good time to get our families together
and gab as we can't  so that during rehursals. We have many great
people in our group so let's get together and discover who's who..."

Annie Dessert-Webb <[log in to unmask]>

REMINDER TO ALL: Please note that you don't need to send things to me
or Carole to get them on The List; any time you wish to send a note of
interest to list, just send a message to
<[log in to unmask]> from the email account you
receive band emails on...

--
John S. Erickson, Ph.D.
http://bitwacker.wordpress.com