UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

July 2010

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Carole Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2010 00:10:58 +0000
Hi All-
Hope you've all been enjoying the "cooler ... less humid" weather of the past few days. Let's hope it lasts thru tomorrow night! Our concert starts at 7:00 ... weather looks good. Think the pre-show is our NCCT friends doing some selections from The Mikado.

Will send out a program for Wednesday night's Sunapee concert sometime Tuesday. And then, of course there is Sat. in Dorchester at 6 pm and Sunday in West Lebanon for the opening of the new Kilton Library. More details later.

Below is the play list for tomorrow night. Look forward to seeing you then.
Thanks
cb

----
Upper Valley Community Band