UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

November 2009

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Sharon Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sharon Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 2009 13:37:19 -0500
Hi everyone:
Will has a science project he needs some volunteers to assist him
with.  I've attached his note and survey. ( The information is only
going to be used in his class.)  He and his class  will be very
grateful to any of you who can take a couple of minutes to help him
out.  I'm using my friends to help them get a better cross-section of
people.    Just copy and paste, put in your answers, and send it back
to me. Thanks so much.
Sharon Merchant(trumpet section)

Hi there!  It’s Will.  I have been asked to survey 30 people for a 7th
grade science project on a childhood disease. We are gathering
information for this classroom exercise, which will later be used as a
method to teach us to analyze data.  My disease is chicken pox.  I
hope you will participate.  Thanks!

For each of the following, Please respond as accurately as possible.

1.Age (required):
2.Have you had chickenpox?
2A.If so, what were the symptoms?
3.Does it have any long- term effects?
4.Were you vaccinated against it?
           4A. If so, did you experience any side effects from the
vaccine?
           4B. If so, please specify.
5. When were you vaccinated/infected?
6. When do you think the vaccine was invented?