UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

February 2010

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Sharon Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sharon Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 2010 20:27:22 -0500
Hi gang:
Not a band-related issue, but we'd love to see the Canada vs. USA
Women's olympic final game on Thursday night, abd we don't get MSNBC.
(the kids have seen so many of those girls play with and against the
Big Green over the years it's almost like having family in the games!)
If any of you get MSNBC, could we impose on you (well, just one of you
would be enough!!!) to tape it for us?  Will reimburse a video tape,
of course.
I've got other feelers out too, but let me know if you can.
Thanks so much.
slpm