UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

June 2011

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
John Erickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Erickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2011 10:01:26 -0400
Received this on the Norwich List from one of the organizers...

The Women's Club is proud to bring you the 250th anniversary kick-off
concert on the green Friday, July 1. We especially want to thank
Mascoma Bank for their generosity in providing the town with a free
BBQ (hot dogs, hamburgers, chips and drinks) prior to the concert. The
BBQ starts at 5:00. The Upper Valley Community Band, which began as a
Norwich YMCA Band in 1914, will be providing the music beginning at
7:00. Lisa Cadow has created a special crepe for the occasion that she
will be selling as a dessert.

The weather forecast looks good and we hope you will all join us for
an evening of fun.  Happy Birthday Norwich!

Arline Rotman

--
John S. Erickson, Ph.D.
http://bitwacker.com