UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

June 2008

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Carole Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2008 18:50:57 -0500
Hi All-
Thanks to all of you who came out this morning for the Claremont Parade. Good
job. Thank goodness that the parade started early and we missed the "real"
heat of the day. Hope you all were able to enjoy the weather this afternoon!

Zach ... you looked good this morning! Think we've got a good picture of you
leading the parade!!  ;-)

Rehearsal Monday night at Hanover ... next Sat. is the Woodstock Alumni Day
Parade. More on that later.

Have talked with the lady from the Windsor County Relay for Life. The band
will be playing at Woodstock High School on Friday nite, June 20th from 7:30-
8:30 ... please put it on your calendars.

Thanks again for today .. look forward to seeing you all on Monday.
cb