UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

June 2010

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Carole I Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carole I Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 2010 10:44:26 -0400
Hi Gang-
Hope you've had a good week and are staying cool.
Here's the program for Monday in Lebanon. Because Cindy won't be there, Ralph and Bob are each going to conduct a piece  ... have noted it on the list. For you that are new - the asteriks are sing-a-longs and SSB is the Star Spangled Banner ... S&S­ Stars and Stripes.

The concert is in Colburn Park in the center of Lebanon, directly across from the Opera House.
We start at 7 - please plan on being there around 6:30. Need to put music in order. There will be a "preview" perfomance starting at 6 featuring "Tuck's Rock Dojo." They should finish about 6:45 so we'll have time to set up and get organized.

For the summer gigs we wear our blue band shirts and navy blue shorts/slacks. Ernst has stands - chairs are furnished for us. If you wish to bring your own stand, you're welcome to do so.

This concert is rain or shine. In case of rain we meet at the Senior Center (will send directions if necessary.) Will always try to inform you of plans when/if the weather is "iffy" no later than 5 pm the day of the concert. SO ... if it's questionable ... watch your email.

Look forward to seeing you Monday night. Any questions please email me.
Thanks
cb

-----------------------
Concert - 7 PM