UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

July 2010

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Carole Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2010 03:21:28 +0000
Hi All-
Thanks so much for all of you that came for the Kilton Library grand opening yesterday. Certainly a very receptive crowd!! Wish we could have heard the speeches!!  Band sounded good and I heard many nice compliments afterwards. It's always nice to take part in a community celebration especially when it means so much to so many.
Thanks again.

Wednesday we're in White River for a concert starting at 6:30 PM Program and directions are below. Watch your emails if the weather is questionable. There's not really a place big enough to hold us for a rain site. Will be talking with the Rec. Dept. and making a decision if there's a chance of rain. Will try to let you know by 4:30 if it's called off.

Saturday we're down in Charlestown for the Old Home Days Parade. Will send more details towards the end of the week.

Look forward to seeing you Wednesday night and thanks again for joining us yesterday!
cb
-----

Directions to White River Jct.:
Go 89 to 91 North. Go to Exit 11 (WRJ-Rte. 5). At bottom of the ramp go straight.
MacDonald's will be on your right … also Mobil/bus  station … [Rte. 5 No.]
Go thru 1st set of lights … continue straight down hill .. straight thru blinking light.

Take left over bridge at next set of working lights [Bugbee Sr. Cntr. on right]
At end of bridge take a right … The new Co-op food market will be on your left.
At next set of lights go straight and then take immediate right into parking lot of
            Municipal Bldg. [if you go under underpass you've gone too far]

 [We met at the same site for the Hartford Alumni Day Parade!]
Bandstand where we play is directly in back of Municipal Bldg.

-----

Upper Valley Community Band
Concert - 6:30 PM
Lyman Point Park, WRJ