UV-BIRDERS Archives

August 2007, Week 3

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Judy Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2007 09:50:06 EDT
After reading Bill Shepard's description of butterflies at the Hartland  Dam,
we headed over to shoot some photos.  The flowers were beautiful and  the
B-flies plentiful.  Before we left we decided to sit by the pond for a  while and
see what might emerge for us to photograph. We were thrilled to see a  large
female black bear arrive with three cubs!!!!!.......fabulous......they  were
busy  munching on lots of tree leaves and berries....it was fabulous  to watch
and to photograph.

Judy Lombardi
Golden Acres Photography