UV-BIRDERS Archives

March 2009, Week 5

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Doug Hardy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2009 09:09:36 -0400
Robins have been abundant on Bragg Hill in the past week... groups of
several dozen feeding together, often perhaps 100+ along a couple-mile
section. In our yard there are usually 10+ about, with amorous behaviour
observed this morning and the other day.

Also, ~30 snow geese overhead here at 0730.

Still seeking our first Phoebe.

Doug Hardy
Norwich