UV-BIRDERS Archives

February 2009, Week 1

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Julie Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julie Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2009 09:56:52 -0500
And if you missed the talks at UVM and North Branch, Bridget Stutchbury
will be speaking TONIGHT at the Montshire Museum in Norwich (I-91 exit 13).

The talk is free to the public and participants will enjoy excellent
bird-friendly coffee. The talk starts at 7pm. From 6-7pm there is a
special event to create your own migratory songbird kite.

This event is jointly sponsored by ‘Birds&Beans,’ the Vermont Center for
Ecostudies, the Upper Valley Food Co-op, and the Hanover Food Co-op.

-Julie
/ /

Julie Hart
Mountain Birdwatch Coordinator