UV-BIRDERS Archives

October 2012, Week 3

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
spencer hardy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
spencer hardy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2012 17:28:18 -0400
I found another large group of sparrows in more or less the same spot
this morning (likely the same group). Today however, there was a
Vesper and 2 White-crowned Sparrow mixed in. Also a pair of Greater
Scaup on the NH side of the CT river seen from the Ledyard Bridge area
around 9:30 this morning.

Spencer Hardy
Norwich, VT

--