UV-BIRDERS Archives

May 2007, Week 5

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Daniel Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daniel Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 05:26:39 -0700
Hello-

The Mascoma Chapter of NH Audubon hosted our final
"Warbler Wednesday" walks to Boston Lot Lake in
Lebanon yesterday.  We were joined by 14 participants
and we saw/heard the following:

Double-crested Cormorant
Wood duck
Mallard
Rock pigeon
Mourning dove
Ruby-throated hummingbird
Eastern wood-pewee
Alder fly-catcher
Phoebe
Eastern kingbird
Red eyed vireo
Blue jay
Am. crow
Tree swallow
Black capped chickadee
Tufted titmouse
Red-breasted nuthatch
Brown creeper
House wren
Winter wren
Veery
Hermit thrush
Robin
Chestnut-sided warbler
Black-throate blue warbler
Yellow-rump warbler
Black-throate green warbler
Pine warbler
Black/white warbler
American redstart
Ovenbird
Common yellowthroat
Red-breasted grosbeak
grackle
Baltimore oriole
Goldfinch

Thanks to all who joined us and please visit our
website (mascomabirds.com) for upcoming field trips.

Dan Hopkins

____________________________________________________________________________________Get the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.