UV-BIRDERS Archives

May 2007, Week 3

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"J. Langevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
J. Langevin
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2007 22:44:27 -0500
    My feeders were very busy today with the cool drizzle.
    Of note a M Baltimore Oriole at my suet block. Did not see him come to my Oriole Feeder.  The M Hummer has been attracted to it though.
 Also a M Yellow Rumped Warbler getting the scraps of suet on the stairs.  They both stayed around during the afternoon.
Usual ones at the feeders or in the yard
    Chickadees
    White Breasted Nuthatch
    American Gold Finch
    M & F Purple Finch