UV-BIRDERS Archives

May 2013, Week 3

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Jim Block <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Block <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2013 16:26:45 -0400
It was a very good morning today at Boston Lot -- once it warmed up enough
to remove our gloves. A wood thrush was singing loudly and constantly and I
got some photos of it and a few warblers.  You can see the photos here:
http://www.jimblockphoto.com/2013/05/birding-boston-lot/

While you are on line, you might go to:
http://www.jimblockphoto.com/2013/05/king-bird-sanctuary-trail/
which has a link to photos from a new birding site in Etna, NH.  The trees
are in glorious bloom right now, so this is a great time to visit this small
but lovely area. Directions are on my web site, but just park near the Etna
library and follow the signs to the NW.

Jim Block
Additional recent bird photos are here:
https://www.facebook.com/TugHillPhoto