UV-BIRDERS Archives

April 2009, Week 3

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
george clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
george clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 2009 17:55:48 -0400
A Northern Mockingbird in the backyard here in Norwich village this
afternoon (April 17) provided my first sighting of this species in the
town of Norwich during 2009.

My most recent previous record for this species in Norwich was on
April 23, 2005, but prior to that bird my Norwich records came from
1995, 1997, 1998, 1999, and 2001. Months during which I have
encountered mockingbirds in Norwich are January, March, April, May,
November, and December.

George

George Clark
Norwich, VT