UV-BIRDERS Archives

October 2014, Week 4

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Kyle Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kyle Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2014 19:21:02 -0400
I am getting a lot of interest from folks interested in looking for the cattle egret on Saturday. Here are the directions, and I will post an update on this ListServ around 7:30 Saturday morning. Since there are many folks interested in seeing it, it would be best if birders do not cross the fence to be in with the animals. The bird was visible from the road much of the time this afternoon.

From I-89 exit 3 head east on Rt. 107 1/4 mile to Rt. 14. Take Rt. 14 north (left) 1.8 miles to the large crane and other bridge building equipment. Continue straight ahead onto the dirt road (Morse Road). Park in front of the first house on the right. Walk further up the road and the bird was with the animals in the pasture on the right.

Good Luck!

Kyle