UV-BIRDERS Archives

April 2015, Week 2

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
george clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
george clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 2015 22:20:51 -0400
This is a reminder that on Saturday April 18, from 6:30 to 9 AM, there
is to be a birding trip along the Connecticut River in Hanover and
Lyme, with leaders including George Clark and Gail McPeek, and
cosponsored by the Mascoma Chapter of New Hampshire Audubon, the
Hanover Conservancy, and the Upper Valley Land Trust. This event is
free and open to the public.
We'll be looking for waterbirds and other early spring migrants along
the river from Wilson's Landing north to Grant Brook. Bring binoculars
and scopes if available. Participants should be prepared to walk as
much as a mile over fairly level terrain.

Meet at 6:30 AM in the parking lot of the Dartmouth Printing Company
on NH Route 10 next to Richmond Middle School in Hanover, NH.  We'll
carpool from there. Special thanks to Dartmouth Printing for parking
authorization for this event.

For more information about Mascoma Chapter events, please visit www.mascomabirds.org

George Clark
Norwich, VT