UV-BIRDERS Archives

June 2011, Week 3

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Sara Eisenhauer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara Eisenhauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2011 15:22:18 -0400
I started birding under the interstate bridge and followed Hunt Road until it intersected with Marton road.  The wetland in the field was alive with bird activity.
I was thrilled to hear the resonating call of an American Bittern!

Happ Birding!
Sara - Hartland, VT

Hunt Road, Windsor, US-VT
Jun 15, 2011 6:45 PM - 8:15 PM
Protocol: Traveling
3.0 mile(s)
Comments: Started on Hunt Rd under I-91 interstate bridge
42 species

American Bittern 1
Wilson's Snipe 1
Mourning Dove 2