UV-BIRDERS Archives

November 2012, Week 1

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Michael Choukas Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Choukas Jr.
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2012 21:20:29 +0000
Nice to read of all the Pine Grosbeak sightings.  My recollection of past invasions is that Pine Grosbeaks are so tame, or unafraid of humans, that one can almost pick them out of a tree.

I'm not suggesting anyone try, but it would be of interest to see how close one can come.

Mike