UV-BIRDERS Archives

September 2008, Week 1

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Jim Block <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Block <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2008 17:41:08 -0400
On Wednesday I was privileged to see many bird species in a short period of
time in a marsh in Norwich.  I have put a page of images taken that morning
at:

http://mysite.verizon.net/vzes1eww/jimblockphotography/id48.html

You can see if you can name the species in the photos.  Some are easy, a few
may challenge.  However, I left out the very challenging flycatcher. I thank
Spencer Hardy for helping with the hard ones.  The answers are at the bottom
of the web page.  If any are wrong I take full "credit".   Here are some
species to choose from:

Black-and-White Warbler

Blackburnian Warbler

Blackpoll Warbler