UV-BIRDERS Archives

February 2010, Week 1

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Becky Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Becky Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 2010 11:36:10 -0500
Wednesday, Feb 3, 2010, 7pm

A reminder.....

Grass Track Safaris, with Dan Hopkins.
Presented by the Mascoma Chapter of NH Audubon.

Dan Hopkins loves Africa.  In his own words,” From my first camping safari to Africa in 1983 to my most recent trip in June 2008 I have developed a fascination and love of traveling in Africa. I first traveled to Africa in 1983 with Charles Darwin’s great-grandson, Quentin Keynes… Africa has given me some of the best times of my life. The continent is fascinating, vast, and beautiful."

  Please join us as Dan shows the birds and animals he’s encountered during these trips.  For a preview see grasstracksafaris.com.

Howe Library, E. South St.,   Hanover, NH (Mayer Room)
Contact: Ted Boze at 802 649-1047, or e-mail [log in to unmask]