UV-BIRDERS Archives

October 2011, Week 5

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Sara Eisenhauer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara Eisenhauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Oct 2011 14:11:08 -0400
Visited Lake Runnemede this morning - a lone coot was along the shore as I entered, got a great view.  The farthest side produced hundreds of
Canada geese, with (what I could tell) at least 2 Cackling geese and 1 scoter mixed in.  A very rowdy bunch I must say...geese really
are fun to watch.
Sara - Hartland, VT