UV-BIRDERS Archives

April 2009, Week 2

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Bill Shepard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Shepard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 2009 08:10:42 -0400
Myles and I were walkiing out to our front yard bus stop yesterday..

Hmmm...  somebody's hammerin' on one of our bluebird houses...

Yeah !!   and they weren't fixin' it (I had already done that).... some nice
resonance on the houses (not a first for the box) but our first of the year.
Once in a while the Y-b Sapsuckers hammer on the road sign out front.

Bill S  and Myles