UV-BIRDERS Archives

August 2007, Week 5

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Kent McFarland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kent McFarland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2007 08:28:18 -0400
Date:    Tue, 28 Aug 2007 22:53:55 -0400
From:    "David L. Webb" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Nighthawks, turkeys, raptors, and a query

-	A final query: as I backed out of my driveway several days ago, I heard the
last few words of a segment on New Hampshire Public Radio, the last sentence of
which mentioned ongoing efforts to induce more Common Nighthawks to breed in New
Hampshire.  Did anyone else hear this?  If so, can someone elaborate on the
content?

See http://www.nhpr.org/node/13536
Kent

--