UV-BIRDERS Archives

January 2010, Week 1

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Jonathan Drury <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jonathan Drury <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 2010 11:22:09 -0800
I am conducting a study of geographical variation in bird plumage, and I am looking for volunteers to take an online survey.  Participants will rate the brightness and complexity of bird plumage for various images.

If you are able to volunteer to take this survey, please e-mail me at [log in to unmask], and I will send you an e-mail with the URL to the survey and more information.

Thank you in advance,

Jonathan P. Drury
University of California, Los Angeles