UV-BIRDERS Archives

May 2012, Week 4

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
gail richens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
gail richens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2012 07:06:30 -0400
This Wednesday (the 30th) is the last of the Warbler Wednesday walks. I hope you can join us. Meet at 7AM at the picnic area parking lot on route 10 (West Lebanon) near the Wilder Dam. We'll amble up to Boston Lot Lake. It will not be held if there is seriously inclement weather. Bring binoculars and bug dope! Kids are welcome, but dogs are not. Sponsored by the Mascoma Chapter of NH Audubon.
Pip Richens