UV-BIRDERS Archives

May 2015, Week 2

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Kathy Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 May 2015 15:50:23 -0400
Of note, FOY Mourning Warbler off of Mine Rd in South Strafford.
  Also, my FOY Magnolia warbler that I had not seen before on the route
I have walked regularly for years..... and heard my FOY Nashvilles but
never found the little buggers.
And also heard a FOY Eastern towhee which I have heard before around
this time of year, but don't hear as season progresses.    Also
Redstarts, Black throated blues and greens and Black and Whites and
Chestnut Sided Warbler, Oven bird(many), Hermit Thrush, Wood Thrush,
Scarlet Tanager, Rose-breasted Grosbeak, Indigo bunting, etc.

Kathy