UV-BIRDERS Archives

March 2008, Week 2

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Mary Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2008 10:58:29 -0400
I am so embarrassed.Bruce MacPherson wrote me, as well, to enlighten me
about these two spots (as well as the fact that the S.Hero Causeway is one
and the same as the Colchester RR Causeway, just different ends).  Talk
about feeling stupid.  I am very grateful to both of you for letting me know
- I'm surprised Chris or Kent haven't called me on it!  Other than VTBIRD I
use Vermont eBird (I go in and check the week's reports - can be quite time
consuming, especially during migration).  There is an Upper Valley listserv
([log in to unmask]) that I also check, but there usually are
very few reports on it. Kent McFarland ([log in to unmask]) would
know of any others, if you want to contact him.  Thanks so much for all your
reports - you had quite a day of ducks recently, didn't you?  Mary

  _____