UV-BIRDERS Archives

August 2012, Week 3

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Doug Hardy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2012 22:55:48 -0400
Thanks to George for this announcement.

For those unable to listen at 12 or 7pm, the interview and ensuing web
discussion will be available here, at some point after the broadcast:
<http://www.vpr.net/episode/54246/bicknells-thrush-considered-for-endangered-species/>
I predict that between host Jane Lindholm and Chris, there be
intelligent questions asked... and important answers provided.
And, the webpage includes a wonderful shot by Steve Faccio, well worth a
look!

Doug Hardy, Norwich