UV-BIRDERS Archives

May 2010, Week 3

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Alexander Dickey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alexander Dickey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2010 21:27:12 -0400
The first hummingbird I've seen at my feeder this year came by yesterday and
has been feeding today as well. There could be more than one hummer, but
there's only been one male bird at the feeder at a time.

This afternoon I saw two Blackburnian Warblers and heard others on Moose
Mountain in Etna, NH. One was bathing in a small pool on the South Peak
summit--quite a lovely sight.

Alex Dickey, West Lebanon (near Mink Brook in Hanover)