UV-BIRDERS Archives

March 2012, Week 4

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
george clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
george clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2012 20:25:31 -0400
This is a reminder that on Saturday March 24, 2012, from 8:00 to 11:00
AM, a birding trip led by George Clark and arranged by the Mascoma
Chapter of New Hampshire Audubon and Windsor County 2012 Birding Quest
is to meet at the Ledyard Bridge commuter parking lot in Norwich, VT
(entrance to that lot is off Norwich's River Road). This field trip is
free and open to the public. Children accompanied by an adult are
welcome. Bring binoculars and scopes if available. Participants may
need to walk up to a mile over uneven but fairly level terrain.

A primary objective will be to see waterbirds, but we'll also look for
land birds. We'll carpool from the Ledyard Bridge parking lot. (At
this time, after reviewing recent reports, we anticipate that coverage
will be limited to Norwich and possibly Hartford so there'll be no
second meeting site for participants living south of the starting
point.)

George Clark
Norwich, VT