SAHALIYAN Archives

June 2008, Week 3

SAHALIYAN@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH>EDU

From:
Pamela Crossley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sahaliyan <[log in to unmask]>EDU>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 09:00:44 -0400
Distrib. by: Central-Eurasia-L - Announcement List for Central
Eurasian Studies

PUBL.- Old Maps of Tuva 1, Masahiko Todoriki (Correction)

Posted by: Masahiko Todoriki <[log in to unmask]>

[NOTE: The contact address below is a correction of that previously
announced.]

Dear Colleagues:

Here I would like to introduce my recent work as below (see also
attachment).

Todoriki, Masahiko: Old maps of Tuva 1 - The detailed map of the nomadic
grazing patterns of total area of the Tannu-Uriankhai. The Research and
Information Center for Asian Studies, The Institute of Oriental Culture,
University of Tokyo, Tokyo (2008).

This book is available from the Institute of Oriental Culture,
University of Tokyo without expense
http://www.ioc.u-tokyo.ac.jp/eng/front.shtml

In case you are interested, please contact:

Yours sincerely,

Masahiko Todoriki

The Institute of Oriental Culture, University of Tokyo