NISUS Archives

January 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
jem cabanes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2011 02:01:21 +0100
Nobumi,

I think that this should help:

	• Choose Mail > Preferences and click Rules.

	• Click Add Rule and type a descriptive name for the rule.

	• Set the conditions necessary for the rule to apply to a message.

	• From the “Perform the following actions” pop-up menu, choose “Reply to Message.”

	• Click “Reply message text” and enter "During the month of February I will be travelling and will have limited email access. I apologize for any inconvenience."

	Mail will include the text you enter, along with the full text of the original message, in the message that it sends.

jem cabanes