NISUS Archives

March 2017

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Hamid Haji <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2017 17:29:55 +0000
> On 12 Mar 2017, at 17:01, Timothy Williams <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

[...]
> When I'm in the "Email Folders" list presented in Infoclick's preferences, I just see just one folder, named Mail. I don't see how I can open this folder, so I simply remove it with a minus and then once it's disappeared, with a plus I replace it. I get just my Yahoo mailbox coming up but not the other mailboxes.
>
> How do I get the other mailboxes into Infoclick? And where are they on my hard disk?

In the "Email Folders” list in InfoClick’s Preferences, you don’t have to open the folder named “Mail”. It should appear there as (whatever your Home name)/Library/Mail.
Once you have that, press the plus sign again and navigate to ~/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail and select it. This folder should appear in the "Email Folders” list as (whatever your Home name)/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail.

If the two folders were not there in the "Email Folders” list before, or to be sure that the database is up to date, rebuild the database (from the Database menu).

Hamid