NISUS Archives

July 2016

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Abdassamad Clarke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2016 16:17:29 +0200
Dear colleagues,

This is for Arabists and macro experts.

I have some Arabic text that has been prepared on MS Word on a PC. However, although the letters in the words flow from right to left, the words themselves work from left to right, e.g. using my first sentence:

"PC a on Word MS on prepared been has that text Arabic some have I."

Does anyone know a way to reverse this other than painstakingly copying and pasting? It is a substantial book.

Regards and thank you in advance,

Abdassamad Clarke