NISUS Archives

July 2010

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Geoffrey Heard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:05:29 +1000
Tut, tut, Paolo Savenada! (Desculpa, I just can't help making puns in
English. They are often bad. As you can see, my puns get even worse
when I try to make them in a language in which I am fluent in only
about three words!  ;-)  I'm not really worried about how my name is
spelled actually; I didn't choose it and I've never been particularly
attached to it~!)

Many thanks for your posts -- wrong spelling or not -- combined with
Michael's they've convinced me that not even thinking about SSD
drives for a year or two might be a really good idea. Like William, I
thought it would have to be lightning fast which obviously is fine in
theory but not so good in practice.

Cheers, Geoff

Geoffrey Heard
Publisher, Editor, Business Writer
The Worsley Press

FREE Bonus book offer. Get "How to make great ads for (sm)all
business"  FREE when you buy "Type & Layout: Are you communicating or
just making pretty shapes?" or "How to Start and Produce a Magazine
or Newsletter". Amazon or www.worsleypress.com