NISUS Archives

September 2012

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Nobumi Iyanaga <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2012 16:58:35 +0900
Hello,

This is an off topic query. Having upgraded to OS 10.8, one oddity that is annoying is that when I select a formatting character in NWP (or, it seems, in any other applications), the service menu choices become very limited. I only have the choice between "Replace Selection", "Capture Selection from Screen" and "Import Image". Before, I used to use "Display Character Information" (from UnicodeChecker) to get information about any selected character (including formatting characters) in NWP, but now, this seems impossible.

Isn't there any work around for this problem?

Thank you in advance for any insight.

Best regard,

Nobumi Iyanaga
Tokyo,