NISUS Archives

September 2010

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Geoffrey Heard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2010 10:46:02 +1000
Haven't seen a posting in months, so I'm testing.

Dave at Nisus has just made an awful error. Just sent out the Nisus
Newsletter and forgot to announce the launch of v.2. Or is there a
deeper meaning here that I'm missing -- like v.2 isn't launched yet.
No, you don't say so. Damn!!!

Best regards, Geoff

Geoffrey Heard
Publisher, Editor, Business Writer
The Worsley Press

FREE bonus book offer. Get "How to make great ads for (sm)all
business" FREE when you buy "Success in Store: how to start or buy a
retail business, enjoy running it and make money" or "How to Start
and Produce a Magazine or Newsletter". Buy at Amazon or
www.worsleypress.com